Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Mitt Romney

has a prominent birther demagogue in his corner, Donald Trump.
So prominent is The Donald that he is hosted a "huuuge" GOP fundraiser for Romney in Las Vegas yesterday with the candidate in faithful attendance.
When asked what he thought about Trump's persistent birther blather, Mitt Romney had this to say:
You know, I don't agree with all the people who support me and my guess is they don't all agree with everything I believe in,”...“But I need to get 50.1% or more and I'm appreciative to have the help of a lot of good people.”

Ghod Mitt is pathetic.
He would ooze none of the above friendly bonhomie if he was keynoting a Log Cabin Coalition fundraiser believe me, the speed with which Romney would flee that room could defy measurement by NASA.
Whenever Romney starts blustering about "Big Tent Politics" and his need to get to "50.1%" what he really means is "I need to throw more independents and moderates overboard and conciliate the right no matter how bad it all makes me look".
In fact truckling rightward is all Romney knows how to do.
 I cannot imagine the disasters he would visit on this undeserving nation if he was somehow elected President and then had to deal with a Tea Partei Congress...

No comments :