Wednesday, January 02, 2019

If I was the RNC I wouldn't be worried about

"Senator"Mitt Romney's critical Op-ed piece about Trump, The Freshman from Utah hasn't got the fortitude Ghod Gave a Dunkin Donuts Cruller, he'll walk it back before the weekend I promise you.
To stand up to Trump within the GOP, would require something Mitt doesn't have, that is to say, courage, he's never displayed an iota of it before and he won't start now.
Besides its hardly a Jeremiad that Romney composed, The President...has not risen to the mantle of the office.”this ain't Cromwell's dismissal of the Rump Parliament believe me.
Like his stance on Abortion, Romney has been pro Trump Twice, and against two more times that is if you include his fitful negotiations to be Trump's Secretary of State as an embrace of the current President.
I will be blunt, I doubt that Mitt Romney has the money, the courage or the even the ability to challenge Trump for the GOP nomination in 2020...he is at best mildly criticizing Trump without committing any resources or incurring any risks.
In short, "Vintage Romney".

No comments :