Sunday, September 27, 2020

I haven't yet paid $750.00 in Federal Taxes...

 but I Did That, The Honest Way, By Being Poor and Marginal!!  Not like that penniless chiseler Donald Trump who is using every dishonest trick in the book to conceal his huge losses and massive indebtedness. Allegedly Trump has personal debts that total to over four hundred million dollars that come due in his notional second term, he doesn't seem to have the money!! 

His kids must be sweating like whores in a church, I'm sure they knew how busted Daddy was, no, I think they were counting on the whole  cringeworthy mishaugas remaining a secret.  I wonder which one of them will turn state's evidence? I think Junior is too high on the prospect of power to make a move, Eric might snitch but word is, Eric is as dumb as a bag of hammers....no my money is on Ivanka, her eyes are full of cold inhuman hate, she is just the type to sell out her father and brothers to the IRS  all the while crying her eyes out on the news cameras.

No comments :