Friday, October 07, 2011

"Do I contradict myself,?"

"Very well I do contradict myself, I am large, I contain multitudes!"

Thank ghod for Walt Whitman hacks like me would be run out of town without him.

Yesterday I took Scott Brown to taste for classlessly snarking on Citizen Elizabeth Warren's looks in a radio interview.
This was after I made the brutal (but true) remark that once Sarah Palin's looks faded her followers would trail off looking for some new messiah to venerate.

So let me make this clear, I approve of neither phenom, Scott Brown ought not to snark about anyone's looks, he ain't gonna stay pretty forever. And Sarah Palin's apologists ought to have the courage of their convictions and adhere to their candidate on the basis of her "ideas" (so to speak) and not her youthful face & figure...which has been a key selling point for Palin with Kampus Konservatives.
But I do prattle on like Jeff Jacoby...peace out y'all.

No comments :