Friday, January 13, 2006

I heard Joe Kennedy on the radio yesterday...

the boy sounded good.

I suppose it is too damn late but if Joe jumped into the Governor's race say...now, he could bust this state wide open!

Not that I have any ill-will for Messr's Patrick & Reilly, fine men with many virtues between them...but do they get it?
For a democrat to win the governorship in Massachusetts they have to run like they are five points behind in Montana.
Take nothing for granted.
Speak confidently.
And don't let up on the opposition for a Brockton Minute.

Joe you out there?
HALP!
We need you!
We need something or else the choice will come down to a corrupt & inept Kerry Healey or Christy Mihos, a ward-healer who made his millions overcharging for past due milk!

Massachusetts can't do better than this!?

I got my grenadier's uniform dry cleaned and my assegai is still razor sharp!
Say the word big guy and this blog is yours.
:)

No comments :