Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Andy takes a powder....

"Revolution Now" an otherwise sane and sensible blog (but then everthing is seemingly sane and sensible compared to the Chimes at Midnight's glorious dingbatery)is shutting down for good.
Humble Elias had the good fortune to meet Revolution Now's Andy at several liberal blogger type events and he came off as articulate, well informed and man of good common sense.
So this is a loss, if for no other reason than Chimes at Midnight need's the click-throughs.

Okay I kid, I kid!
I kid because I love...I love...to kid.
However, Andy does mention a major announcement this week about some sort of successor enterprise, that sounds intriguing to say the least (Hint to Andy please link to Chimes at Midnight, it's cold up here in the hills and hollers of Menotomy.
Once again, let me reiterate my own idea, with the demise of Air America's local affiliates, what we need to do is leverage our strong internet presence to create a sort of "Blue Mass Group" for liberal podcasts.

No comments :