Monday, July 04, 2011

If I didn't dislike

WTKK's Michael Graham before, I sure do now.

Not because of his infantile power worshipping politics, but because Graham is trying to rob Humble Elias of my favorite whipping boy, Willard Mitt Romney.

Yes indeed Michael has teamed up with a bunch of other humorless dinks to try and mess up Mitt Romney's electoral chances prior to the All Important New Hampshire Primary.
They've got money, and some media reach in NH (especially via the radio), the usual set of resentments, but so far, no Antimitter Candidate.
It'll be interesting to see of these mooks can in fact coalesce around someone who can take the fight to Romney, I'm thinkin' they can't (Look what they have to work with, Rand Paul, Michele Bachmann...I mean sheesh!) but we will see goin' forward.
The reasons for this "Romney Revulsion" are simple, like me, Michael Graham and his nattering nabobs of negativism have figured out, Mitt is 100% out for himself, he is not a real conservative (whatever that means these days)
And of course, because Mitt not a conservative, he must be destroyed.
Sort of a Dalek ideology if you asked me, but then what can you expect from a bunch of conservative welfare bums and a radio talk show host?

No comments :