Monday, September 03, 2018

I was at best entirely neutral with respect

to the democratic congressional primary in the Seventh District, better known as "Pressley versus Capuano".
But then Congressman Capuano had to go and endorse via robocall embattled Governor's Council Incumbent Marilyn Petite Devaney who herself is locked in a tight democratic primary race with Nick Carter.
I gotta hand it to Ms. Devaney she must have a very serious marker to call in vis-a-vis Capuano to get this critical an endorsement from a politician with his own primary challenge, but that doesn't change one whit my low opinion of her leadership or incumbency.
I'm voting for Nick Carter tomorrow in the Third Governor's Council District Primary, Ms. Devaney has simply "tarried too long for the good she hath done" we must be quit of her, if for no other reason than she simply refuses to reflect on the calendar and peacefully depart public office.
As for Congressman Mike Capuano, I am deeply disappointed in him, I don't live in his district, so all I can do is wish the very best to his primary Opponent Ayanna Presley, hopefully she'll be the breath of fresh air the U.S. House of Representatives desperately needs.

No comments :