Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Patrick Shanahan is Outski

as SecDef Nominee following repeated reports of the rollers intervening in various domestic disputes at his household allegedly including the arrest of his wife on assault charges and an alleged incident where his teenaged son hit his mother with a baseball bat.
I guess I am conservative and old fashioned but I think it is awfully unchivalrous to call 5-0 on your wife if she takes a legit above the belt swing at you.  I wish to protest this unmasculine behavior, Shanahan ought to stand there and Take His Medicine Like a Man!
That sets a very poor example for Our Fighting Men and Women in Uniform....
As for his son allegedly hitting his moms with a baseball bat, there you have me, sometimes ya gotta call 911, otherwise is this twitchy little running mook still around free?  Sensible people need to know these things.
My last question is of a rhetorical nature...where does Trump get these gaudy self destructive freaks??
Is there a factory in Manila that churns them out??  Cuz you know thats one business Trump owns free and clear 100%...

No comments :