Sunday, November 08, 2020

From this day forward

 during an election cycle, if someone comes to me, with data, insisting with hushed yet astonished tones that "Texas and Florida are In Play..." My response will be loud and emphatic "BULLSHIT!"

But...if...Stacy Abrams sez "Texas and Florida are in Play", THEN I will believe and send money and do my part. That woman is a sorceress, she reversed engineered a voter suppression statute and drove 800,000 new voters to the polls. Whatever she wants, President Elect Biden should give it to her and please God, put her in charge of the two pending Senatorial Run Offs in Georgia!!

I mean it, Abrams should get her pick of a Cabinet slot, Ambassadorships, if she wants another Go at the Governorship in Georgia, whatever it is, I'm fine with it.

No comments :