Friday, June 24, 2011

I just love the fact that when the

local media rousted Billy Bulger out of bed at 6am with the news that his brother Whitey, the reputed murderer, had at last been caught, the Former Senate President more or less replied in true neighborhood fashion "I dunt know nuttin' about no one!"
Class all the way Billy Class all the Way.
Oh and I don't know if the stolen Isabel Stewart Gardner Museum paintings are in Whitey's storage space in Santa Monica, I do think it'd be funny if the Federales found fifteen years worth of Christmas cards from Billy neatly tied in a bundle.

I know Whitey will cut a deal, but I'd pay good money to see Brother Billy testify at the trial...That would be the crowning touch.
Shit I'd pay good money to see Mike Barnicle explain to a court of law whatever gave him the erroneous and idiotic notion that Whitey Bulger "protected" South Boston from hard drugs...THAT would be a "YouTube Moment".

No comments :