Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Governor Baker's Hand Picked G.I.C. Just voted to

Vastly contract the health insurance options available to incumbent state civil servants and retirees.
Nice Guy Huh? Real Caring Moderate Republican...
Y'know...F**k Charlie Baker and the Horse He Rode In On for the sheer amount of Mishaugas this Jackass has caused a 94 year old widow in my family that depends on the healthcare options provided by Charlie Baker's Skinflint G.I.C. !!
The AFL-CIO et al is up in arms about this decision seemingly taken in secret as well they should be, however antagonizing the Commonwealth's Civil Servants in an election year is an old GOP Gubernatorial Tactic, and Charlie Baker does love "The Classics".
He will no doubt pose as the friend of the taxpayer while tsk tsking "greedy state workers" (I can just see the Howie Carr column now)...like I said its an old trick but it works. So just for opposition's sake (and I don't give a rat's ass about "the optics") I hope someone with some muscle and numbers in Organized Labor has the common christian decency to Picket Baker's "State of the State" tonight at the State House....if for no one else then for a certain ninety four year old widow I know who doesn't need this shit at this point in her long honorable life!!

No comments :