Thursday, January 25, 2018

There are rumors out there

And I hope and pray to Ghod Almighty that all they are, are rumors, to the effect that John Forbes Kerry wants to run for President...again.
To put it bluntly, "JOHN DON'T DO IT!!"
C'mon John this is Elias, I went off a goddamn cliff with you with a smile on my face in 2004 no regrets and no apologies, but you don't own this meshugginah country a goddamned thing this point, and might I add, you are past seventy years of age. Don't fall for all this "Revenge of the Septuagenarians" nonsense out there, just because Trump is as old and dumb as dirt and Joe Biden wants a piece of him, is no reason to pile in on a heartbreaking process!!!
Don't do it...please don't....I know the whole damn planet is in a helluva mess but believe me, you did yer best from Viet Nam on oil today, time to let others carry the torch!
But
If
Yer mind is made up...
Go with a short program, talk nothing save progress, unity and equality before the law, say little about Trump unless compelled in a candidate's forum, and good luck fundraising....
Or you could just decline to do it....I'd go with that.

No comments :