Thursday, January 05, 2012

My gut is...

that Santorum is yet another GOP flash in the pan whose timing was simply better than the competition in Iowa.
I have a feeling that come next Tuesday night, he will be back down with the cheap acts when the votes are counted in New Hampshire.
That having been said, it would just precious and lovely indeed if the certifiably paranoid & authoritarian Santorum put a nice deep dent in the shiny metal ass of the RomneyBot 2012.
But I doubt that will happen, not because the people of New Hampshire love Mitt and his ever shifting values so much, but because of his tedious & irksome ubiquity they've simply become resigned and numb to Romney.
The sooner they vote for him, the sooner they can be rid of him....

But if I was Rick Santorum I would not stop harping on Romney's sealed tax returns until the polls close Tuesday Night.

No comments :