Friday, August 22, 2008

A Time to Worry ( Eleven case studies both real and imagined)

Mandrake...have you ever seen a commie drink a glass of water?

This will be a cake-walk, we will be greeted as liberators

I'm not saying we won't get our hair mussed....

These are heady days for those of us in the war party....

France will follow me to the STARS if I give her another victory....

I am responsible only to God and history.

History is made by night, character is what you are in the dark!

Ideas are far more powerful than guns. We don't allow our enemies to have guns, why should we allow them to have ideas?

I'll chase him round th' horn and round Good Hope and round Norway's Maelstrom and round' Perdition's Flame before I give him up!!

America is a friend to the people of Iraq.

I should have taken Supreme Command years ago!!!

No comments :