Monday, September 08, 2008

Postscript to yesterday's item

I really did sweat out a nice "Red-Line Crawl" to South Station this morning, although I did not stop to count the cabs whizzing by on the Longfellow bridge. No doubt one of them contained Jeff Jacoby high as a kite on high-fructose laden "energy drinks" and screeching into his I-phone about the KGB tactics of the Food and Drug Administration.
****
Note to the Laity:
I will be calling in to the "Left Ahead" podcast tomorrow...so you can all hear my debased baritone groan on and on about useless political nonsense if you so choose. Apparently they are then interviewing citizen Ed O'Reilly on Wednesday which beautifully illustrates where I am in the heirarchy I guess. Under the circumstances there will nothing left to do except flirt outrageously with Lynne Lupien...which is more than they will get from Ed O'Reilly by Jesus!

No comments :