Wednesday, March 23, 2011

South Dakota has...

imposed a three day waiting period on any woman who wants an abortion in that state.

This roughly parallels the three day waiting period that pistol purchasers have to endure in South Dakota.
Of course, how gun ownership and a medical operation of varying urgency got to be morally equivalent is a question for the relevant state legislative committee.
I would also note that there is apparently no waiting period or even much of a permitting process on the books in South Dakota governing the purchase of rifles...Ladies Take Note...
KIDDING
KIDDING
KIDDING!
I kid because I love
I love
to Kid.
Still if Tea Partei Fanatics can strap on their precious gunbelts and go marching past the White House then I see no reason why choice advocates should not "shoulder arms" when they picket the South Dakota State Legislature...cuz apparently they can buy their rifles that very morning.

No comments :