Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I'm heartened to see

that the congressional GOP is taking some heat for voting to abolish medicare.
I don't need to put much thought into this issue.
My old man stopped a shell with his head in 1945, with all his health problems today, including dementia, if you gave him a$15,000 "voucher" to procure health insurance via the "private sector" the only thing that $15k would get for Dad is an ornate looking tombstone.
But these are the ideas and fantasies the GOP indulges when they feel themselves invulnerable to the wrath of the electorate.
Very frankly they are not gonna back off until careers are ended and well know conservative machers are out on relief begging with tin cups at the corner of Constitution Ave and Hell.
So honestly, turn the heat up on the bastards sez I, its the only language they understand.
Oh and I'm heartened to see that Senator Harry Reid may schedule a vote in the US Senate for Paul Ryan's proposal to abolish medicare and replace it with free gauze pads and disinfectant. I'll be real interested to see how that giddy pompous jerk Scott Brown votes on that one.

No comments :