Sunday, February 11, 2007

Note to Jeff Jacoby

the next time you wanna whip off a easy-ass column decrying the nigh eternal wait at the RMV, you might wanna note in passing that said agency has been in the hands of your pals in the GOP for some sixteen years now.
And IF after all that time and all that missionary work on behalf of rugged individualism, the sanctity of marriage and free markets the Registry is still pokin' along...well then either your premise is flawed, the missionaries were knuckleheads or the agency is beyond hope.
I'm inclined towards the whole missionaries, knuckleheads notion myself.

Just for the record, I've renewed my license at the RMV branch in the Galleria mall many times and never encountered the delay as described by Jeff, I'm NOT saying said wait didn't happen, only that it has yet to happen to me in that particular office.

Should we have better faster on-line renewal options?
Hell yes, drop a note to Governor Patrick, stuff like this seems to interest him.

No comments :