Thursday, February 01, 2007

Thoughts While Bathing...

Peter Berdovsky had better hire himself a damn good lawyer that is all I can say.

We ought to print up some black tee-shirts with the legend "Dinesh D'Souza says I'm a traitor". Copyright the phrase...put it everywhere...sell the damn things for big bucks.

Television is amazing, it permeates our lives and yet it still demands attention like a needy five year old, this is how Mr. Berdovsky,dreads, soul patch and allmisc ended up working for Turner Broadcasting.

I don't think Meehan is gonna jump to ULowell...this is a naught but a Massachusetts' congressman's idea of a mid-life crisis. For the next two years Nancy Pelosi's House will be where the action is, he'd be crazy to give that up.

Molly Ivins is dead...the heaven's do shake.

I'll know Deval Patrick is on the right track on the day that Joanie Vennochi breaks with him. So give it about say...two more weeks and then we can breath a sigh of relief.

Hillary Clinton for President? If I wanted a dynast with high name recognition I'd be out there banging the pots like a drunken porch harpie for ex-congressman Joseph P. Kennedy to get back into the game.
Saa-ay come to think of it....

(Old codger voice) When I was twenty-nine I smart enough to realize that making fools of the staties and the BPD Bomb Squad never ends well...kid's today!

Usually everyone signs off on fluffy posts like this with an admonition as to where to find the best coffee...but of course, Humble Elias doesn't drink coffee.

No comments :