Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Avowed Lobsterman & Democratic Senatorial "Candidate" Ed O'Reilly...

has opened up a $400K line of credit for campaign to unseat Senator John Kerry.

Four hundred G's? O'Reilly must've fetched up some mighty big lobsters from the ocean deep to qualify for that kind of scratch in these credit starved times.

This is the bit I love though, When asked about his fundraising to date, the Gloucester Times quote this response from O'Reilly:
"I had to make a choice of whether to use my own money or lock myself in a room and not meet people," O'Reilly said."

Given what I saw of O'Reilly's snarky insolent performance before the Arlington Town Democratic Committee I can only say that Ed might wanna think about locking himself in that room and scaring up some more cashola.
For one thing O'Reilly can spend it on a good speech therapist to show him how to wipe that shit eating smirk off his face and make use his "indoor voice" when talking to intimate groups.

Just sayin'...

No comments :