Friday, July 03, 2009

Sarah Palin finally does right by Alaska...

chiefly by resigning....I guess she ran out of stupid things to say and wingnut nostrums to inflict on the citizenry.

This quote is unintentionally hilarious:
"It is my duty to always protect our great state. With that in mind, my family and I determined that it is best to make a difference this summer, and I am willing to change things, so that this administration, with its positive agenda, its accomplishments, and its successful road to an incredible future, can continue without interruption and with great administrative and legislative success..."

Leaving is a great way to protect one's state isn't it?

Well what can II say, this is great news, Alaska is out one vengeful dingbat as Governor and the 2012 race for the White House starts all the earlier...Can't wait for her first foray into New Hampshire which will be what...Next week at the rate she is going?
Ghod her and Romney with nothing but time on their hands to start slagging each other....It makes me twitch with raw anticipation.

No comments :