Thursday, May 31, 2007

Fred Thompson gets in...

Predictably, Fred Thompson has decided to run for President.
Why I have no idea...he is promising the same things as all the other guys "I'll be more Reagan-esque than Reagan, I'll-marry-some-harridan-named-Nancy-if-I-have-to".
I guess...that Thompson's idea is to run as a more authenticthan all the other witchburning grass-eating small gummint fanatics in the race.
Authenticity as all seven of my readers know, is one of those dangerous Orwellian terms that is supposed to obscure and confuse rather than elucidate in any way.
Well anyway, he joins a group of presidential aspirants conspicuous for their lack of ideas so he'll be in jolly company at least.
These guys have gotten tiresome and repetitive and the big show is still seven months away.

No comments :