Friday, October 15, 2010

Open Letter to Tom Reilly (The former Attorney General of the Commonwealth)

Nice work asshole, you endorsed Charlie Baker yesterday and broke my old Irish Mother's Heart.

You may not remember her, she was an octogenarian who happily schlepped her backside via the MBTA to your gubernatorial campaign headquarters in 2006 to stuff envelopes and make phone calls LOTS OF GOD DAMNED phone calls on your behalf during the democratic primary.
Why?
Because my Dear Sainted Mother still believes in the sheer tribal efficacy of Irish Democrats in politics something none one has the heart to tell her has been dead and buried for twenty years...
Because you were an older man and her contemporary in some respects...
Because my dear sainted mother believed in your long resume in state politics...
Because her maiden name was "Reilly"....
For all those reasons and few more she came into the city from out the suburbs and went to work.
And as of last night she described your endorsement of Baker as "A knife run thru my heart".
Now as loyal sons go, I am generally opposed to the metaphoric stabbing of my Dear Sainted Mother.
Definitely opposed in point of fact.
So lets get one thing straight Tom, you and I are quits.
I don't give a good gawd damn about your reading of the facts in the Harvard-Pilgrim bailout, all I know is you are a disloyal sneak just like Paul Loscocco, one who made a fool out of my Mama.
Humble Elias realizes this is a low trafficked blog, but believe me I will devote space and resources to the defeat and or humiliation of you and your candidate.
You may not have made a powerful enemy but you have made the matter personal.
So good luck with your treachery bitch I wish you the joy of it.


Sincerely
Elias Nugator
Incensed and implacable...

No comments :