Monday, November 08, 2010

I love it when

the Boston Herald starts lifting ideas from Humble Elias.

Hell I've been talking Scott Brown up as a daahk horse candidate for President in 2012 for a while now, nice to see One Herald Square catch up.
BTW who is this Joe Battenfeld character anyway? The article itself is interesting and suggestive (if laced with freeperish bromides) but is it a legal obligation for everyone in the op-ed game at the Herald to write like Howee Cahhhh right down to short zinger at the end?
Just sayin' thass all.
Well be that as it may, I love how the local freeps are all throwing over Romney sans the slightest remorse and hitching their wagon to Scott Brown. That has just got to hurt to the fomer Viceroy...or it would if he gave two hoots in hell about what anyone thought of Willard Mitt Romney in Massachusetts.
Shee-it now I'm starting to write like Howee Cahhhhhh...
Of course, there is one very funny metaphor here, if Scott Brown took a flyer in GOP Presidential politics in 2012 he'd be doing it for the virtually the same reasons Romney did in 2008, "I can't get re-elected in the Bay State, HELLO Presidential campaign headquarters in Concord!"
Still, I'd be intensely interested to see how Brown was polling in New Hampshire, he need not top the list, merely outdo Mitt Romney for the ball to get rolling.
Color me interested...

No comments :