Friday, November 18, 2011

BTW...

There is a poll out there that indicates Newt Gingrich has pulled even with Romney in New Hampshire!

If this truly is the case, I may need to rent out Harvard University Stadium for a prolonged fit of ugly guffaws.

Well I've said it before and I'll say it again, Mitt Romney can screw up a two car funeral and that goes for blowing a big built in lead up in New Hampshire.

Well, I say that, but the reality is that Newt Gingrich is the biggest serial corruptard to contest the GOP nomination since the Glory Days of James G. Blaine, I don't believe for a moment he can build any momentum off of this poll.
Honestly, Newt loves money and mistresses the way a hog loves slop.

Still it'll be plain fun to see if Mitt starts squirming, the primary is getting closer and closer and he tends to get flustered when the heat is on.

No comments :