Monday, December 06, 2010

All I can say is

"RUN NEWT RUN!"

Please please please Newt, take the plunge, Humble Elias would luuu-uv to see you barnstorm the New Hampshire Primary discussing your many many ex-wives, your hog-like affection for money and your plan to establish a National Utopia via tax cuts.
All delivered in that irksome snarky blustery pseudo intellectual tone of yours, please run, all of New Hampshire is just a-waitin' fer yew.
I can't imagine anyone who will wear out his welcome quicker quite frankly.
But the debates (I envision an epic five way between Gingrich, Palin, Romney, Santorum and Huckabee all snugly tucked into straitjackets in the auditorium of the Concord Mental Hospital) will be freakin' incredible to watch.
Well, I can shake my pom-poms all I like, but the truth is, Newt is a terrible coward, he talks tough but he has had three chances to go for the gold, every time, he blusters, he hems and haws, talks smack against liberalism and multi-partei democracy but in the end he folds and departs the field.
I suspect 2012 will be more of the same, that I can see this "I gonna run for President" act is nothing but a ploy to gin up some pricey speaking engagements, nothing more.

No comments :