Monday, September 13, 2010

Oh and I'm

voting for Suzanne Bump tomorrow in the Democratic Primary for State Auditor. I wouldn't vote for Guy Glodis if you put a loaded pistol to my head. There is hardly a person of note in state politics on both sides of the aisle that he hasn't needlessly alienated with his crude lowbrow personality...and that isn't counting their wives or spouses.
The man has wracked up a lamentable record for howlers and plain verbal gruesomeness, moreover nothing in his record to date indicates he has the independence and strength of character to be an effective state auditor.
In fact I'll broadly speculate that if he is somehow nominated and elected, he'll be standing before a judge in handcuffs before two years are out. The State Auditor and the State Treasurer have one thing in common, you have to beware of your friends, I don't think Glodis would know how to say no to his olde pals when push came to shove.

No comments :