Friday, September 17, 2010

Why can't Charlie Baker control his temper?

Is it because running for Governor isn't the cakewalk that Mitt Romney claimed it was?

Too many questions about where our Federal Highway funds went?

Or maybe like Captain Queeg, Charlie can't deal with the stress.

Whatever it is, that makes him so tantrum-prone I'm fine with it, as long as he keeps emitting howlers like this:



Baker added that voters he meets “are angry and they’re disappointed and they’re dismayed, and sometimes, I suppose, in my comments and in my manner, I reflect that. But I think that is, frankly, the tenor of the times for a lot of people.’’

In other words if the bored and distracted audiences at those snoozefests Charlie calls campaign appearances came out for witchcraft trials and book burning the GOP candidate would start screaming for matches and paraffin oil.
So if we wanna make Charlie blow his stack in a really entertaining way, I say the approach the matter from a new angle, start by asking him all innocently what he was doing all when he missed all those Board of Selectmen meetings in Swampscott...

No comments :