Friday, August 22, 2003

Friday Notes:
Dan Kennedy marks out hard for an anti-Romney blog in this week's Phoenix.
No, it ain't Chimes At Midnight
It's something called www.romneyisafraud.blogspot.com
I mean just because this guy Ben is a professional, with inside contacts, and a remarkable felicity of expression he (or she) gets ALL the kudos!!!!
Hey Dan, I yield to no one in my disdain for Romney that shallow pretentious political onanist and simpering ideologue!
Howzabout throwing me some chum here???
Dan?
Buddy?
Ah I tells yuh the woods are burning boys, the woods are burning.
All I ever wanted was to be worshipped by a financially generous cult like following...something where I can get away with wearing white robes and sandals all day-MODEST ambitions to be sure!
Anyway this other guys blog is no doubt quite nice....so check it out.

***
Oh, the doughy Tri Town Drive off route on Summer street in Lunenberg Ma is featuring a powerful line up of "Freaky Friday" and "Pirates of the Caribbean" for a mere $14.00 this weekend. Why not load up the car and watch Jamie Lee Curtis and Johnny Depp overact like a Barrymore on crystal meth!

No comments :