Thursday, August 11, 2005

Still no word from the Deval Patrick campaign...

he has chatted with all the other kewl bloggers....why not meee-eee? (Sniff whine).
Waal...the reason for that is simple, either CaM's numbers are too insignificant to merit Patrick's time or some bright young thing on his staff has gone far enough back into my archives to scan all the tasteless & incendiary references to "The Kolobian Viceroy" and "Governor Decaf".
Well what can I say? CaM is crudely written indifferently self edited ideological warfare of a particularly venomous type.
If I was running for Governor I wouldn't solicit an interview with anything like it!
And anyway, I'd only harangue the poor man...and who needs that kind of mishaugas?

However to keep a decorous and polite distance between the Deval Patrick Campaign and the Chimes at Midnight (aka "The Little Blog that Cried") let me remind my readers (all seven of you) that Governor Mitt Romney has the oleaginous smile of an ashamed and chronic masturbator.

There, that oughta settle things.
Good luck to all democrats of good conscience in 2006...I'll get around to an endorsement in due course.

No comments :