Friday, January 04, 2013

Dunno kids...

It feels like it might be time to shut er' down. Next month I will have been blogging away here at the Chimes at Midnight for ten very full years. That is a long time to strenuously ride a limited selection of hobbyhorse doncha think? Besides the day of the single combat blogger are effectively over, the good ones have become brands the mediocre or the luckless have simply retreated to social media. Why should Humble Elias persevere in the name of less than a hundred click throughs per day? It has been fun don't get me wrong, lots of fun, but I think I'm starting to repeat myself and that mah frenz is deadly. On the other hand a lot of good local politics is coming up, might be hard to walk away from some potentially big time political brawls. So I'm a bit conflicted, feel free to drop me a line at the addy below if you have something sensible to say...

No comments :