Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Frankie Da Pope is a comin' ta Town....

I suspect The Holy Father and President Obama might get on well, they seem somewhat simpatico' so to speak. *** The RCC has just enough of my money socked away that I feel as a Fitful Catholic I ought to speak up with respect to The Pope's fitful program of reform within and without The One True Apostolic Church. And if I could lobby the Throne of Saint Peter...I'd push for restoring full communion rights to divorced Catholics. These days divorced Catholics are supposed to decline the Eucharist since the secular dissolution of their marriage is somehow an affront to God Almighty. And yet....to my knowledge not a convicted priestly pedophile from out the late scandal was ever once denied Holy Communion regardless of the scope and viciousness of their crimes. So...whats the worse sin? Secular divorce or....pedophilia? Me? I'm going with pedophilia but you out there (all seven of you) will have determine that for your own selves. So IF Frankie wanted to make a free fair and dare I say it "Christ Like" reform to RCC practice he ought to drop the odious rule denying The Eucharist to Divorcees. The retention of this rule creates a de facto caste system out among the laity and also forces the Clergy into the rule of "Eucharistic Police Minister", trust me, Jesus Christ broke bread with worse characters on a regular basis with worse characters than mere divorcees. Restore the Eucharist Frankie, you kin do it....

No comments :