Friday, October 05, 2012

7.8 percent unemployment rate?

Hell, I'll take it....any port in a storm as they say down on Drydock Avenue in South Boston.
I think the economy may be reviving somewhat out there, however I have but anecdotal evidence to support this contention.
I know an colleague  who is my age living in recession-wracked Ohio, left one job and was in training for another gig in but three weeks time...fifty somethings like Humble Elias usually have a hellish time changing jobs especially when blessed with advanced degrees in the Humanities.  And there just seems to be more...money floating around out there looking for something to git started...
What the President must needs be doing is flog this sumbitch remind all that any progress on unemployment is exceptional in an election year and grind away on the achievements to date...after all what is Romney's plan? Do to Big Bird what Obama did to Bin Laden....