Wednesday, March 04, 2015

Well Thanks for Dropping By Prime Minister Netanyahu...

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out...thanks for being part and parcel of a New Low in U.S. Politics it's something we will no doubt survive...but it was still a pretty appalling display all in all. It is hilarious though, to recall that Speaker John Boehner has all but abdicated his Leadership in the US House and is now somehow seeking to make his mark in the area of foreign policy much akin to a US President who has been rebuffed in the midterm elections. I'm inclined to think well of Israel (any nation that "puts the man before the dollar" in a democratic framework is aces high with me), but ruthlessly "weaponizing shame" and calling the incumbent US President & the Secretary of State a pair of dupes and impugning their loyalty all to win a election....I mean yipes. There are limits to my regard folks. And I wanna congratulate Secretary Kerry and President Obama, they've had their patriotism questioned by a foreign leader...like I said, a new low.

No comments :