Tuesday, November 08, 2016

Election Day....

and we are faced with a far too stark a choice between falangism and sanity.  Whatever else happens today I know I will spend a considerable amount of time going forward studying this particular race in detail....it has been a singular and largely disturbing phenomenon.

Thats assuming that Trump loses and I don't end up in a labor camp sited in the Northeast Kingdom.
We've come to an election where our lives depend on the outcome...All I can do is place myself in the Ranks of the Immortal Spartans (those Indominable Democrats of Menotomy) and Do My Duty Unto the Last.

I urge you to vote, and I bluntly urge you to vote for Hillary Clinton for President, Our Rights, Fortunes and Sacred Honor depend on her clearing the board tonight!

No comments :