Monday, January 25, 2010

State Representative Jay Kaufman is having the

is bringing in the Blue Mass Group to discuss "Blogging: Political Discourse in Cyber Space" on Thursday.
Hey Jay I'm one town over man...What About Humble Elias??
I can yammer on and on and on about the New Politics of the Internet with the best of them!
Whats da Blue Mass Group got that I ain't got??
Hell I beat them "pre-eminent left-leaning"boyos to the local liberal blogging scene by six months!
It is an OUTRAGE!

Overlooked again!
***
I tellya, never woulda happened if Mark Roosevelt had gotten in.
***
Well, I rant and I rave, but lets face it, if yer gonna describe Governor Romney's smile as resembling that of a "oleaginous & chronic masturbator" then you must be prepared to be on polite company's decline list.
And so here I stand my lonely watch on the ramparts of civilization, alone again.
***
Anyway, Rep Kaufman is a thrifty soul, so the hors d'Ĺ“uvres at these Open Houses tend to be a bit skimpy, just a word of advice to my brethren over at the Blue Mass Group.
Maybe I should start selling hoodies with the Chimes at Midnight logo on them?


Maybe I should dream up a logo first....
Then people will love me!

No comments :