Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I'm a little shocked the Boston Globe

(or whoever) didn't pick up on this, footage of conservative blogger Andrew Breitbart in Lexington Ma and snarling for civil war and a conservative revolution in the USA.
Many thanks to my colleagues at the Blue Mass Group for this highly suggestive video clip, them fellas get around thank Cthulu!
Y'know whenever conservatives run out of ideas, they start babbling about insurrection and secret cabals and shooting liberals, I know I'm supposed to be scared, but frankly it's all very very childish. Andrew Breitbart would SHIT himself at the slightest sign of civil disorder and if his sick little fantasy of revolution ever came to pass he'd be the first one to flee to Toronto.
That guy has been living inside the conservative echo chamber since he was 13 years old, he has figured out how to monetize his wingnut politics and he has a degree of celebrity.
Breitbart lives a slack pampered life believe me.
That kind is always the first to go up against the wall when civil society crumbles.
I know Breitbart was trying in his own sad pathetic way to scare liberals, but I'm done being scared, it would be more embarrassing than horrifying to get into a shoot out with a such a hopeless mook.

No comments :