Thursday, July 21, 2016

Am I to understand that the Governor of the Commonwealth

Charlie Baker is sneaking zoning easements in the current budget so that a developer whose condos abut the State House Grounds can encroach a little bit thereon on behalf of some "Au Pair Apartments" ???
Let me understand this, Charlie Baker is SUBDIVIDING the HISTORIC State House Grounds to please some Sprawl Merchant????
Mother of Ghod HANDS OFF THE STATE HOUSE GROUNDS CHARLIE!!
I don't give a rat's ass about your 70% approval rating either, this is a BAD IDEA and the Legislature should set it aside immediately and soonest!
Certain lands, parks, refuges and historical sites in this state aare bequeathed to us as a legacy held in trust for our progeny, it is the essence of poor stewardship to allow a travesty like this to happen!!
I am urging my State Rep & State Senator to Say No to This, Long and Loud.
I don't give two hoots in hell who got a donation from whom, its a bad idea!!!

No comments :